• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Guide - Bixie Warfront Farm for lvl 85+ (1 Viewer)

Onamatter

RedCents
84¢
Good place to farm Ethernere Essence and plat, poison, etc for lvls 85+

Head to the Bixie Warfront and find Naturalist Yrelia, head up the tunnel behind her, you will find trents, spiders, bixies - kill them

Took a f2p heroic lvl 87 ranger and a A2 healer merc to test and was able to kill. Might be doable for lower lvls, but dont have any to try with

I have made 300k - 350k per day there in vendor trash, using 2-3 lvl 100 with healer and wiz merc, while lvling 1-2 toons

Attachments

• Bixie.jpg
    Bixie.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 2,268
Tried this out for a few hours last night... the mobs con as weak enemies so the exp is pretty bad.
Great farming spot for drops / plat though...

Update on this guide. still an amazing spot for plat and vender loot. No nameds and weaker mobs. advice as ive been here a little over a week, bring a smaller toon im a ogre zerk and he gets stuck at times. but ive done very well here. eternal essences are down on my server. Still 300-400k ish per bags feeling up very antisocial .

First post here, I just wanted to add some concrete information for those who were interested. I am not posting pp/hr because that varies so much on how fast you can kill. The mobs are all level 99, light blue to 110 shaman. Sample size was 82 kills.

Total PP: 7,110 PP avg/mob: 86 (mostly due to diamonds, blue diamonds and etherene diamonds)

XP avg / mob: .003% at 90/10 xp/aa

Total Essence drops: 17, average of 1/5 mobs

If there is interest, I will try to get more data on mobs HPs or other items that are identified.

- E

Guide - Bixie Warfront Farm for lvl 85+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back