• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

News - Overseer Tetradrachm Coffers and other rewards (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,927¢
So I found a Overseer Tetradrachm Coffer on one of my guys and I was perplexed..what the heck is this? It seems to give 8K Tetradachms if claimed (No Trade, Heirloom). So I looked it up, nothing on Alla that I found, however guess I did not read the last update close enough and skipped over this:
- New Achievement Rewards
- - Achievements for completing Holiday Overseer Quests and collecting Common, Uncommon, and Rare Overseer Agents grant Sealed Tetradrachm Coffers, which are Heirloom items that can be consumed to gain a large number of Tetradachm currency
- - Achievements for collecting Elite Overseer Agents grant several unique rewards; the Gnomish Hovering Transport mount, the Visage of the Bixie Worker illusion, and 10 Flame-Scorched Ornaments
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that led me to say what the heck is this crazy Gnomy Mount and other stuffs. So I found this, thanks to Bonzz !! :

The Scorched Ornaments are there too if you want to see. Anyways, new to me, so thought I'd share. Lemme go /mac overseer !! :)

So I found a Overseer Tetradrachm Coffer on one of my guys and I was perplexed..what the heck is this? It seems to give 8K Tetradachms if claimed (No Trade, Heirloom). So I looked it up, nothing on Alla that I found, however guess I did not read the last update close enough and skipped over this:
- New Achievement Rewards
- - Achievements for completing Holiday Overseer Quests and collecting Common, Uncommon, and Rare Overseer Agents grant Sealed Tetradrachm Coffers, which are Heirloom items that can be consumed to gain a large number of Tetradachm currency
- - Achievements for collecting Elite Overseer Agents grant several unique rewards; the Gnomish Hovering Transport mount, the Visage of the Bixie Worker illusion, and 10 Flame-Scorched Ornaments
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that led me to say what the heck is this crazy Gnomy Mount and other stuffs. So I found this, thanks to Bonzz !! :

The Scorched Ornaments are there too if you want to see. Anyways, new to me, so thought I'd share. Lemme go /mac overseer !! :)

I had 12 of these on one toon, claimed them all. Random amounts of these ended up on all my toons from 1 box to 12 boxes along with the overseer flag things that give you agents. Figured it was something with the update. I assumed they rolled back stuff and gave credits or something.

Rewards for the new Overseer achievements. The overseer tetradrachms are the currency for the overseer vendor in PoK, I think.
Yes that is correct :), It's about time we got some new stuff in there, I will have to go take a look.
treasure chest GIF by Archie Comics

Last edited:
Yes that is correct :), It's about time we got some new stuff in there, I will have to go take a look.
treasure chest GIF by Archie Comics
I didn't see any new items for sale on the Overseer merchant.

In addition to the one time grant when you log in after the July patch - You will get those little boxes (sealed coffers) of Overseer Tetradrachm as a reward each time you complete one of the new Overseer Achievements. Hero's Journey - Overseer - Agents/Quests/Holiday etc.

They are supposed to contain a large amount of the Tetradachm

News - Overseer Tetradrachm Coffers and other rewards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back