• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Strategy - Serving Another Master -- faction busted? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
193¢
I'm on the last group task before I get access to Mearatas, the one titled "Serving Another Master."

This involves going to Esianti and talking to the fire mobs in the NW side of the zone. I followed the EQResource progression to a T but I am "couldn't get any better" faction with everyone else except the Efreeti, with whom I am "couldn't get any worse."

Obviously I need the faction in order to proceed..

Which of the other 3 factions is best to break in order to boost Efreeti, such that it'll be easy to boost back up once I am done with what I need? And also, where's the easiest place to do it? I've just been sitting in Aalishai pulling air mobs and grinding them out and I want to pull my hair out doing this

None :D
Mez the mob then sneak behind it and talk to it or charm it.

If you want to level out the faction mereatas in the center is the best bet, a few hours of killing the named would have you leveled out on all of the factions.

Strategy - Serving Another Master -- faction busted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back