• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - 15 Years Removed and Suddenly got the Itch! (1 Viewer)

marlb1

RedCents
70¢
What can I say, Evercracks got me back!

I'm just thankful I don't have to install each expansion CD/DVD again!
My things have changed... My level 85 Cleric, 85 Rogue and 80 Necro don't mean anything anymore!
Came here to learn how to multi-box so I don't have to worry about finding groups.

Looking forward to learning about all of this.

Thanks!

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

On another note, until I can afford to server xfer all my toons to the same server..
Where is the best place for an 85 non-heroic (still not sure what a heroic toon is) Cleric should solo farm? I seem to remember farming some sort of ice/frost giant for dang good AA exp.

Welcome back!
Thank you!
Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ
Will check it out!

On another note, until I can afford to server xfer all my toons to the same server..
Where is the best place for an 85 non-heroic (still not sure what a heroic toon is) Cleric should solo farm? I seem to remember farming some sort of ice/frost giant for dang good AA exp.
You are thinking TSS valdholme i bet. I would watch the vids and stuff i linked, get you a few lvl 1s on prfered server and play around. A cleric in modern EQ wont be able to duo worth crap :( and EQ mercs are a curse word to me :bang: hate em bad...

You are thinking TSS valdholme i bet. I would watch the vids and stuff i linked, get you a few lvl 1s on prfered server and play around. A cleric in modern EQ wont be able to duo worth crap :( and EQ mercs are a curse word to me :bang: hate em bad...
That doesn't sound very promising :( I'm watching them now. Thanks!

What can I say, Evercracks got me back!

I'm just thankful I don't have to install each expansion CD/DVD again!
My things have changed... My level 85 Cleric, 85 Rogue and 80 Necro don't mean anything anymore!
Came here to learn how to multi-box so I don't have to worry about finding groups.

Looking forward to learning about all of this.

Thanks!
One month of level 2 access on me to help you get back into the swing of things.

Welcome back!

Since this rarely gets mentioned, I am going to tell you, suspensions and bans happen more frequently than they used to for MQ usage. Just be aware of that when you play. You have to be prepared to lose your accounts at a moments notice.

If you can get past that, enjoy!

Welcome back!

Since this rarely gets mentioned, I am going to tell you, suspensions and bans happen more frequently than they used to for MQ usage. Just be aware of that when you play. You have to be prepared to lose your accounts at a moments notice.

If you can get past that, enjoy!
Afternoon Doc,
I read through your "play it safe" tips, excellent ideas which I will implement.
Thank you!

Also, we have a Discord that MQ and general EQ questions can get answered in, if your looking to discuss play styles OR you are running through the setup and something isnt happening right, happy to see you pop in and chat.

IRL - 15 Years Removed and Suddenly got the Itch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back