• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - 2 Boxing 2 Zerkers 65-70 Where Should I Hunt! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,877¢
I'm looking for a place to hunt my two Zerkers level 65 and 2 Mercs. Right now I'm in Doomfire but the XP is slipping to below 1% per kill. At level 70 I read you can get 5% a kill in Dragon Scale Hills. I need to get from 65- 70. The Wall Of Slaughter is out because mobs flee at 20% health and cause adds and death every pull
Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rob

First off Zerkers have a snare so why are they fleeing from you? I mean they might turn and walk a few steps but they can't be running that fast. And you could use your stun to help stop them a little more.

Pick up the hot zones each day. Players overlook those but they are super easy and really good exp. Since you are level 65 ask for both the level 60 and 65 when you talk to Teek otherwise your locked out for a day. You can also stay in those zones when you get there and continue to earn bonus exp although not as good as when you have the kill 5 task.

Split/Infected Paw is good.

LDON on hard mode

I normally try the hot zones that Franklin Teek gives I think Barren Coast is 65 and you get gear and like 20% exp per complete for killing 5 mobs i am not sure what point they let you get the level 70 quests but i try to get the highest possible and have a druid/wizard bound there and teleport the group to bind cause they are always long runs from my experience unless you have personal or guild tp.

I'm looking for a place to hunt my two Zerkers level 65 and 2 Mercs. Right now I'm in Doomfire but the XP is slipping to below 1% per kill. At level 70 I read you can get 5% a kill in Dragon Scale Hills. I need to get from 65- 70. The Wall Of Slaughter is out because mobs flee at 20% health and cause adds and death every pull

Rob
I haven't tested this personally but does leg slice stick on the WoS mobs?

Spell Icon
Leg Slice​

Description​

2: Decrease Movement by 41% (L54) to 95% (L16)

Its a lvl 54 zerkr tome available in most zerker starting towns and PoK on

Rob
Don't Zerks have a snare?

Discussion - 2 Boxing 2 Zerkers 65-70 Where Should I Hunt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back