• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

66 bard (1 Viewer)

swag

RedCents
I just acquired a level 66 bard and dont really know how to play him yet but wanted to ask if anybody has any pointers that they might want to pass along like which macro should I get to have him afk kite? and the best zone to start out in ? All pointers are highly appreciated.

Thank You

having lvl'd a bard from 1 to 70 my advice is to not afk kite right now... most of the places that were prime for it are being watched, and that leaves non instanced zones, which as everyone should know is just silly. Now.. good places to kite at 66 if your not afk are : Tables in Fire (if your flagged) some places in RcoD and thats about all I know. I havent afk kited ina while, mostly because the 2 best zones FH and vxed are/were pretty heavily watched. Add to that the fact that you cant really kite good in vxed without warping to kite spot and forget it.

Get MQ with Twist and get a group.

I still afk in FH 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with 3 different toons (going on 5 months now)... Have never even been sent a tell... /shrug

-CodeCaster

i have my 63 bard up whenever i am at the computer, /warp'ing, afk kiting, ect, in vxed. no problems so far. but i would not trust it to sit alone lol.

66 bard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back