• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 6th group member (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
Hello All,

I am very pleased with my setup of SK, SHM, ROGx3, and BRD. However, I am always looking to up the DPS amount in a group setting. Would it be wise to swap a ROG out with a BST or another class? Reason for 3 Rogues is insane DPS, Coalition effect, and backstab on humanoids. However, I learned after the fact that anyone can apply poison to make the coalition go off. Thanks!

Hello All,

I am very pleased with my setup of SK, SHM, ROGx3, and BRD. However, I am always looking to up the DPS amount in a group setting. Would it be wise to swap a ROG out with a BST or another class? Reason for 3 Rogues is insane DPS, Coalition effect, and backstab on humanoids. However, I learned after the fact that anyone can apply poison to make the coalition go off. Thanks!
SK/SHM/BRD+

ROG/MNK/BST
ROG/BST/MAG
ROG/BST/RNG
ROG/BST/BER

BST and RNG give some aDPS and the MAG offers utility. A monk will beat all of them on non humanoids. You really can't go wrong with any of those combinations. Even a warrior or second SK would fit in very well.

Edit: Clarifying that I'm basing this assuming you're talking about Live at 125.

Hello All,

only reason to tri rogues is for proc, but any melee can do it with pots, so as mentioned on forum post, dont 3x class.. bst over 3rd rog will blow your mind :golfclap:

I run WAR, SHM, BRD, MNK, ROG, BER and have been pretty happy with it.

I have always been tempted to swap my WAR with an SK but I have put so much into him, its daunting to think about. DPS wise though it is great.

I run WAR, SHM, BRD, MNK, ROG, BER and have been pretty happy with it.

I have always been tempted to swap my WAR with an SK but I have put so much into him, its daunting to think about. DPS wise though it is great.
Just make an SK persona on the WAR. All progression, clickies, questitems and non-vis gear can be used. Just need another setup ov visible gear.

I'd swap out a Beastlord and Ranger. Of course some of the Ranger depends on what kind of Bow you can get your hands on quickly which depends on what kind of server you are on and how much plat/ Krono you have access to.

Question - 6th group member

Users who are viewing this thread

Back