• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - A better way? (AAs) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,480¢
My question, is there a better place to be farming AA? I've noticed that since hitting 117 and 118 ToV and CoV instances are starting to really slow down for AA. I am unfamiliar with everything after CoV, so I am curious if there's another area in ToL that I should be hitting up? (Outside of ME to get spells and gear I've not explored ToL at all).

Trying to slow roll it as to get the AAs as I get the levels. GD was great at 115 but now it's a lot less productive.

Last edited:
I would work on getting another level or two and hit up LS in the new expansion and or missions. Missions are easy AA. Some are simple and hardly no time, like the door mission in the last expansion.
Literally can be done in under a two minutes with the right crew and you get currency, gear and about 25-30 aa

Question - A better way? (AAs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back