• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - A Good Place To Level 100 Heroic Toons (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,803¢
I'm looking for a good place to level some 100 Heroic toons. I'm open to suggestions. I know there are a million guides but I'd rather hear multiple firsthand opinions. FYI I don't use Grind.

I don't know if its the best but I usually head to Lceanium for that level range. Might be tough going right at the start, but once you get a level or two and some gear from that zone it can become smooth.

Agreed EoK expansion is probably where you want to be. I like korsha’s lab but it’s been a while since I wasn’t PLing there so you’ll probably need to spend a little time in lcea or good old FM. I don’t know how well geared the 100 heroics are though so you might be able to go straight to t2 EoK

I'm looking for a good place to level some 100 Heroic toons. I'm open to suggestions. I know there are a million guides but I'd rather hear multiple firsthand opinions. FYI I don't use Grind.
Was gonna say one of the lower level camps in frontier mountains but i dont think a 100 player tank can handle the hits. 105 would be more feasible given the 2x gear bump.

ZD

My problem with Lycaneum is my group is a dps group and doesn't have crowd control for the spiders.

You could always camp the wall on the North? side of the city and pull singles all day. I've levelled a few chars there when I needed quick access to being able to AFK.

My problem with Lycaneum is my group is a dps group and doesn't have crowd control for the spiders.
The spiders at the city ramp should be np to pull if you're pulling manually with SK/MNK. If pull goes bad the city guards will assist if you drag mobs over them. You can also drag the mobs to them to break the tighter groups. I use that area and also the Yeti caves.

The spiders at the city ramp should be np to pull if you're pulling manually with SK/MNK. If pull goes bad the city guards will assist if you drag mobs over them. You can also drag the mobs to them to break the tighter groups. I use that area and also the Yeti caves.
Thanks my friend. I have a Monk but the Warrior is doing the pulling.

Dont forget the daily heroics! When I started my fresh group earlier this year, those things were a godsend. They also helped me learn how to move everyone around better and get more used to my group dynamic because I was hitting different locations and difficulties. You may not need that extra part, but the extra exp is nice, plus you have a whole instance to yourself. I would usually bank one days and pound out 4 in a row.

I also vote EoK! Plenty of good spots to pull from in Lycenausea (obvious spelling check lol) and FM.

All 4 tov only got my enchanter from 110 to 113 and I heard that it would of got me real close to 115, that was during bonus xp and I did lotd which had 0 effect on opening the chests or the final achievement for having all 4.

Plus this is just making the battle later even harder to grind through
100% folks do this all the time and then are like "zomg i can't do anything"

you need a good ~75% aa where you're at before moving up in tiers - that isn't even including being aug'd appropriately for the content you want to do

you need a good ~75% aa where you're at before moving up in tiers - that isn't even including being aug'd appropriately for the content you want to do
pokemon what GIF

Yep depending on your configuration, can wait on AA if you have a strong crew to pl later. Otherwise need to stop and do it once auto grant stops.

My point was you semi-waste the TOV/TOL/LS 1 time missions bonus by doing it earlier on. These really should be saved for that 113-120 range where you are going to hate life otherwise grinding it out.

Start in Shard's Landing to gage your team's mettle. If you can do it, move on to T2 zones like Chelsith or Grelleth. If you struggle, maintain there in SL or go back to some VOA missions/quests.

Yep depending on your configuration, can wait on AA if you have a strong crew to pl later. Otherwise need to stop and do it once auto grant stops.

My point was you semi-waste the TOV/TOL/LS 1 time missions bonus by doing it earlier on. These really should be saved for that 113-120 range where you are going to hate life otherwise grinding it out.
absolutely save those paragon missions till the exp slows down at upper levels. I wouldn't do ToV until 113 and save ToL to 118 at least. I know its tempting to bust up to 120 for that LS starter set of gear, but it will slow you down in the long run to use those Paragon ach at low levels.

Discussion - A Good Place To Level 100 Heroic Toons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back