• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

A Little PSA (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,674¢
Don't accumulate too much plats onto one character. Not sure what the threshold is but now whenever I try to click on my plats on my trader, I get disconnected.

Not sure what to do now. Petitioning isn't going to look too good.

Reminds me of the time when coins still had weight and I was screwing around at the bank in Kelithin. Turned 1 million plat into cp and immediately it caused me to fall through to the ground and die lol

in what ballpark is too many plats?

because i know people got like 900million plats or more

and if its bugged, just petition, dont run mq while you talk to the people in game or do the petition in game.

i petitioned once when i lost money on my toon when transfering was only like a couple 100 plat, but still i was poor, and it shouldnt bug out and crash me.

in what ballpark is too many plats?

because i know people got like 900million plats or more

and if its bugged, just petition, dont run mq while you talk to the people in game or do the petition in game.

i petitioned once when i lost money on my toon when transfering was only like a couple 100 plat, but still i was poor, and it shouldnt bug out and crash me.
its 2048 trillion? copper

its why the currency system hasnt been updates. cp is lowest, and memory? limited to 2048 addresses. OP will need a dev to login the db and *rob* him.

PS i thought we all knew this...

I loaded up one of my toons with stacks of cheap food and set it to 2mil each in trader mode and transferred money that way. Not sure what the threshold is but once I am sub billion, I stopped getting disconnected.

This has actually been a thing for awhile
Like forever

You can buy some marks of noble or whatever to get below the threshold, and then move some plat around.

Imo, storing mega amounts of plat or Krono on a singular toon is risky

Like forever
forever-gif.62551

If you make the mistake of accumulating over 1,000,000,000 plats on a character, any time you try to access the plats to trade to another character, it results in an automatic disconnect from the server. Thus you can't access your plats

You can free yourself by buying a Noble which will bring you under the 1b limit. (it is an actual game limit)

Dev Ngreth

I spend it faster than I can accumulate it. I'm a Merc Whore I love rare Mercs put them on all my toons. Plus the raid armor and weapons augs, And now I'm doing tradeskills that will surely be on more than a couple of toons. I spend plat hand over fist. Oh hell I have to arm and properly equip my new raid force acquisitions. I could spend a billion plat in one day.

I could spend a billion plat in one day.
1000 Million plat in one day. This might be possible. It would be insane imo. That could be a long day trying to get good deals. It could be a Bruster's Millions event in the Bazaar. "None of the Above!"

As frugal as I try to be, there is no way I would ever spend that much in one day.

~TheFiddler~

A Little PSA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back