• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AA ability numbers.... (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
I swear I read a post on these boards in the last month that gave the activation number of all the AA abilities out there?

Now that I have am actually gaining some AA abilities I am trying to figure how to activate them in hot buttons...and it seems like I remember a special command like /doability 343343 (or whatever number the AA is...)

EQ is fun again now that I don't have to spend 97% of my time experiencing!!!! This website actually saved Sony 4 accounts......there is no way I would of started again if I had to dump 8 hours a day into the game.

The EQ command is "/alt activate #" where # is the AA number.
The MQ2 command is "/aa act Ability Name" or "/aa act #". It's a bit (microseconds) slower than the EQ command, but as you can see it also takes the name instead of just the number.

If it's for usage in a macro and you don't know if the AA is ready, this line is what I like to use:

/if ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Innate Camouflage]} /aa act Innate Camouflage

gardenia said:
I1Now that I have am actually gaining some AA abilities I am trying to figure how to activate them in hot buttons...and it seems like I remember a special command like /doability 343343 (or whatever number the AA is...)

Other than using this in a macro, I can't see why you'd need this for hot buttons alone? On teh AA window, there is already the facility for creating a hotkey for activating AA's.

Sometimes you want to do more..
Like a MGB SotW key..

L1: /alt activate 35
L2: /alt activate 185

Also a lot of clerics use a key where they announce they use Divine Arbitration (or whatever that AA is called that evens out the health of a group). Lot's of reasons :)

AA ability numbers....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back