• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

aa refund (1 Viewer)

No there is no way to get an aa back..unless maybe u selected the wrong one or something then contact a GM and see if u can work something out with them. but I am guessing they are gonna tell ya tuff luck and send u on ure way...

I have tried this before and have been told quite clearly by numerous gm's I sent tells to along with a petition that AA's are NOT refunded for any reason whatsoever. Only chance you get is if for some reason a gm bends the rules for you.

well myu friend was pissed off at me and had acces to my acount and spent 20 aas into things like metabolism and tannan crafting mastery........and the gms said they cant do anything about it. although he did mention that it could be posible in the future

The only way that I know they can refund AAs is if they roll back your character and you'll have to find a cool GM to do it. But the downside to it is, anything you've gained since the time you bought those AAs you would lose.

And Innate Metabolism rocks!!

aa refund

Users who are viewing this thread

Back