• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AA's (1 Viewer)

Nilinoi

RedCents
I am wondering what everyone knows about deleveling with AA's. I figure the triggered ones will not work.. but the passive ones could. If anyone can shed some light on this subject I would be in your debt.

I can verify that the innate stat AAs remain enabled when you delevel... Not sure about activated AAs, but if the innate stat AAs remain, I would have to assume all passive AAs remain.

-CodeCaster

Not specifically, but I can't see any reason they would be different at all. Based on all available evidence, SOE is a bunch of lazy oafs who would use duplicate code anywhere possible. Since these AAs achieve the same end, I would estimate a 99.99999999% chance the code that produces the effect is identical in every way, if not a call to the exact same function.

-CodeCaster

I can verify that as a 62 enchanter I dinged to 63, bought the next level of the Rune AA, then deleveled to 62. I could click the hotkey for it and get a 1000hp rune instead of the 500hp one. That was a couple of years ago, but I doubt it was changed.

That's the only data point I can offer.

-SimpleMynd

I Sacced a monk down to level 46.......he had very few AAs to start, but he did have Run 3. Once he was below level 51 he began running at normal run speed. It could just be that all AAs are turned off below 51, but I doubt it since you can use the Vet rewards at all levels.....

AA's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back