• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Able to use mq2exchange to swap gear sets in 1 button? (1 Viewer)

Skyjet2000

RedCents
565¢
Or some other plugin?

Without having a multi line macro for each individual item, is there a way to say switch between tanking gear/ resist gear on the fly?

As Maskoi says ... write a /mac to do what you want. You could then make it an include file and trigger with a hotkey comment, "CHANGE GEAR," so you do not shut down your current running macro is a possible solution.

Playbetter

As Maskoi says ... write a /mac to do what you want. You could then make it an include file and trigger with a hotkey comment, "CHANGE GEAR," so you do not shut down your current running macro is a possible solution.

You would have to modify the mac you didn't want to have to shut down to include the inc right? I was toying with the idea of having a set set of mods for things like KA set aside so when new a version of it came out all I had to do was cut and paste my mods into the new version (notably, events and the related subs)... I'm thinking a lot of what I want to do could be incorporated in holy/downs but I haven't tackled that prospect yet.

Question - Able to use mq2exchange to swap gear sets in 1 button?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back