• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Afew noob questions (1 Viewer)

Hellnation13

RedCents
I tryed to load mq2docrack...it said I am missing UI file MQUI_DoCrackWnd.xml its not in my MQ complied folder (I am using JMO's Compile 22.0). or I can not find it in there. Another question is there any way to load all the plugins so I do not have to type each one into the ini file ?
Third but not least. I am boxing 3 toons Clr, Bst and Nec does any one have any advice on some good working necro lvl80 bst lvl 75 and clr 75 macros ? Maybe a link to a good mq2 UI ? Idk any thing cool...I have been gone for two years and its all new to me again. also. The Manpages ? What are those ? do I put them into my eq ui folder ?

You don't need the DoCrackWnd.xml. All it does is add another Window in your interface. If you don't have it, all of the DoCrack output will be sent to the MQ2 Window instead.

Afew noob questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back