• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Anniversary Tower Vendor Items (1 Viewer)

RedCents
29,491¢
I'm sure any who care already know, the Anniversary vendor has pretty good Type 7 augs, worth equipping - and require prestige accounts.

If I missed discussion threads on this - my bad. But I wasn't aware...

She also offers type 25 augs that can only go in the "Unparalleled" gear she sells, similar to DoDh expansion unique-augs (last blood?)
These are *not* prestige.

Adding up the gear stats + the extra type 25 slot is equal to or better than Tier 3 stat gear. For all of us, but especially non-subb'd accounts.
They also have innate luck, which I don't think non-prestige ever got before?

No need to farm rare gear drops, etc... Just run a handful of buggy 5-minute missions. Sad, I guess. But good to know.

Random comparison with T3 charm vs Anniv Charm+Aug
1729452912290.png

The type 25 augs he's referencing are not lore, the type 7s were changed to be lore equipped..... Which I guess means you can have more than 1 of a particular aug in inventory, just not actually in a slot, which I suppose would acomodate persona and perhaps differing stat desires. I went ahead and got 1 of each of the type 7 augs, as they were better than most of my existing augs, so if I were to do a persona, and had differing gear for that persona, I would still have the same set of type 7s on that alternate set of gear. The type 25s just bring the equipment up to a point of being competetive with top end group gear that is available through regular zones. When we got the 105 stuff on the TLP I play on, it was in The Buried Sea, and the tower gear, with type 25 augs was far better than the t3 stuff from there, also better than Broken Mirror gear. We just recently hit EoK, and tower gear is about even with T2 group gear otherwise available.

One of the reasons they added the lore equip (I am pretty sure) is for those who were getting around the level restriction and stacking the augs.

Unparalleled Finesses Gem of Distant Echoes Level 125
Superlative Finesse Gem of Distant Echoes Level 115

Once you hit level 125, you no longer see Superlative. And once you hit 115 you no longer see Admirable, etc.

When the patch hit. All my equipment that had these pairs (for each of the main stats at the time) were unequipped and in inventory and wouldn't let me equip until I took out one of the gems.

Discussion - Anniversary Tower Vendor Items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back