• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Any Banned Characters in October get Reinstated? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
278¢
I was wondering if anyone who was BANNED in October for using the Shared hack between characters utilizing the Shared Bank gotten back their characters?

And if so, what tactics were used to convince SOE to get your characters back.

Warmonger

Warmonger said:
I was wondering if anyone who was BANNED in October for using the Shared hack between characters utilizing the Shared Bank gotten back their characters?

And if so, what tactics were used to convince SOE to get your characters back.

Warmonger

Best way to do it say your Son/Brother/Sister/Daughter/Super Model Wife was playing before you got banned, and that it wasn't your fault blah blah......Sony overlooks the obvious breach in EULA's for sharing accounts in this instance....

The one of my accounts had some.....numerous offenses....probably like 9 different "flags" over 5 years....a few suspensions previous......Saying someone else did it is last line of defense .

They banned all of my accounts by email. The guy that I sold one of my accounts to a year ago was even banned because he never changed it. Was funny when he asked for a refund for his own stupidity and he even reported me to paypal saying I scammed him.

I got my char back , thankfully! I did say that it was someone else playing me.

Ive never used anything too serious though , i had warped maybe 3/4 times a day and never in a populated zone. However i won a nice anguish Pauldrons of the Legion once and my old non req level DoD shoulder item was rotting and was too temptint so "shared" it to my alt. Nevertheless the ban hammer fell on me for one moment of madness (sounds like i cheated on a woman!)

I still waiting the reply saying they have unbanned me , Best thing to do is : If you've sent in your information , CC numbers etc. Then dont hassle them anymore. I just tried to log in 2 days after i sent it and it worked good for me

to those who dont know the original CC number , the Original Billing adress will suffice

tip: Check your profile on weww.everquest.com , and check billing history :p

Stupid fucking SOE

I got several NO emails and then a give us info and we give you toon back email. Gave them info and got 0 response, responded to the NO emails telling them they're full of shit etc. It's been a month since I've looked into it maybe I'll try again.

I went through a LONG list of e-mails with them, basically, because i could not remember the credit card (that I no longer have) that I used to initially start the account 5 years ago, they told me to piss off. So now I am in it with them over the pre-payed, unused time on the account. I cancelled all of my accounts and have no intention of ever doing any business on the Sony end again. But hey.. thats just me..

Any Banned Characters in October get Reinstated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back