• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

any chance for a quickkie macro /begs (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
hey guys getting my rogs 1.5 done i rekon i can do all the fights 6box style cept 2

thers this fight comming up tho..

Name: Seana Marsinger.
Level: 65
Hits: 656
Slowable: Yes
HP(Approx):
Spell/Effect: Shadowsteps, Passes Nexus Port Crystals during fight
Notes: She will try to give you all nexus shards and cast the port spell, be ready to delete it the second it appears on their cursor, YOU ONLY HAVE 5 SECONDS.
Loot:Signed Agreement

can some one make me a mac that destroys the Crystals when it appears on my cursor pls?

(note ONLY that item, i dont wanna forget pick up the drop and destroy it lol)

Not that good at writing macros, but try this- Untested and will delete anything on your cursor (I think)

Rich (BB code):
#turbo

Sub Main
	:looper
	/doevents
        /destroy
/goto :looper
/return

Rich (BB code):
Sub Main
:loop
/if (${Cursor.ID[Spire Stone]}) /destroy
/goto :loop
/return

This SHOULD only destroy the shards, haven't used a spire in soooooo long and don't remember what it's actually called, so edit
Rich (BB code):
/if (${Cursor.ID[Spire Stone]})
to whatever it's called if that's not it

I just tried a few diferent things til I found one that worked. Stephan just circled about 60 or so outside the spires around his spawn point since he seemed to warp back to every so often. Seana was circled around one of the spires, not sure of the size, she Fades and warps back to spawn point too and you have to retarget and Dot her right away or she regens back to full health. Lythe, the most difficult due to adds, was a circle of about 53 iirc, started from the steps left of facing the stage. Bring some healing potions they helped a lot. Test out the circles before trying each especially Lythe to find out the correct numbers.

Z

ok just 5boxed teh FP bard was a pain but sorted.

problem with above mac

its a mac /sigh and i need chanter and cleric mac running also which means i cant do that

so erm any way taht can get turned into a plugin??

any chance for a quickkie macro /begs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back