• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

any decent MM left? (1 Viewer)

africh75

RedCents
Guk was a great mission to do with my alt while I raided with my main, any MMs left that are as easy as Guk was? Really looking for something that can be completed by 3 semi-afk people, where MQ2 and /warp could be useful, thanks :)

A warp macro for this would be easy I would think. If I understand the mission correctly you just hail the gnomes and that rescues them? I'm just looking for a way to do automated MM's without warp.

Stone Brunt MM, is easy as cake, I don't run macros but I can 3 box on two computers having 5 players running hotbutton macros. Sit 5 toons as mage monster outsite cat village and macro an assist then pet attack then cast their AoE Rain spell assisting off the sixth toon. The sixth toon is a tracker monster, and the only one I acctually run. I run around and collect as many of the spiritlings as I can and run him back to the casters, switch to through them and run their hotbuttons. Rinse and repeat for the rest of the spiritlings and pandas. Same works for the last mob, pull him to the casters, kill him loot shards leave and do it again. ussually have about 10 minutes left on timer before I can do it again. its not a fancy afk macros or uses warps but I am sure you smart folks can figure that part out.

any decent MM left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back