• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Anything wrong with this Yaulp holyflag? (1 Viewer)

Skyjet2000

RedCents
565¢
Currently trying to learn how to better use Downshits/holyshits, but I'm completely unfamiliar with the syntax, please bare with me.

Currently working on one that will have my Paladin cast and keep Yaulp up during combat.

holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Cast.Ready[Yaulp II]}) /casting "Yaulp II" gem5

I've just began testing it, and it seems to work as intended, but wondering if this is the correct way to go about this, or am I going to run into unexpected problems due to missing TLO or some such?

Don't need the ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT] because holys only work while in melee combat so it is kindof redundant, but may wish to add

Rich (BB code):
!${Me.Buff[Yaulp II].ID} && ${Spell[Yaulp II].Stacks}

so I doesn't spam cast if buff duration longer than refresh or for some reason you get a buff that blocks it.

Last edited:
Don't need the ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT] because holys only work while in melee combat so it is kindof redundant, but may wish to add

!${Me.Buff[Yaulp II].ID} && ${Spell[Yaulp II].Stacks})

so I doesn't spam cast if buff duration longer than refresh or for some reason you get a buff that blocks it.

Thanks a lot, this is exactly what I was looking for. I knew what I had was probably sloppy or needed tightening up etc.

Code Tags people
Rich (BB code):
Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Cast.Ready[Yaulp II]} && !${Me.Buff[Yaulp II].ID} && ${Spell[Yaulp II].Stacks})  /casting "Yaulp II" gem5

Question - Anything wrong with this Yaulp holyflag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back