• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Assist Macro (1 Viewer)

BordonDrumer

RedCents
Is there a macro around or that someone could help me with, that could just assist the main assist everytime he pulls a mob. Would be great for being a ranger who just has to sit back and /autofire. I could rewrite the assists name in the macro when I use it, but something like this would help alot for lazy people like me :) . Also another good thing would be to add a /face every like 2 seconds or less on the mob, so you would get that annoying "Cannot see target" crap. Thanks alot for your help.

BordonDrumer said:
Is there a macro around or that someone could help me with, that could just assist the main assist everytime he pulls a mob. Would be great for being a ranger who just has to sit back and /autofire. I could rewrite the assists name in the macro when I use it, but something like this would help alot for lazy people like me :) . Also another good thing would be to add a /face every like 2 seconds or less on the mob, so you would get that annoying "Cannot see target" crap. Thanks alot for your help.

Something like this might work.

Rich (BB code):
|Assist Macro
|Person who is to be assisted must /g or /say ASSIST (no caps) to trigger.
|There are two (2) places that must be editted in order to comply with your own personal key settings.
|Enjoy it, if it really works.
#turbo  
#Event Assist "#*#'assist'#*#" 
#Event Face "#*#You cannot#*#"
#Event Exp "#*#You gain#*#

Sub Main  

:loopstart 
/doevents    
|Add a | before the next line if you choose to use the 2nd "IF" statement
/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /keypress F2
|Delete the | below if you use same Tank all the time. Add Tanks name.
|/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /target TanksName
/delay 25
/goto :loopstart  
/return  

sub event_Assist
/assist
/delay 20
|Edit this to press your AutoFire Toggle key
/keypress 0
/return

sub event_Face
/delay 10
/face fast
/return

sub event_Exp
/delay 10
|Assuming your MT is Leader. Edit accordingly (Target Group Member)
/keypress F2
/return

Assist Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back