• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - attack breaks bard single target song on another mob? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,827¢
Hey I am new to redguides but have been using another service for many years. I had a question about an issue I am having with my bard on the RG compile
If I pull 2 mobs to camp, single target mez and then attack the other one w/o twisting any other songs, my singing seems to stop. this leaves the mob mezed for 18 seconds or however long but I have to stop attacking the current mob and then reapply the mez again and repeat as needed.
With my previous compiles via another service, attacking didn't break my singing. Is this a mq2melee setting or mq2twist or something?

Appreciate your time.

- - - Updated - - -

I found the resolution to my specific issue, it was related to another plugin. thx

I use the Bard manually and all my other toons are using kissassist on other pc's. I loaded Kissassist on the bard pc for other toons I play on that account so I guess mq2cast was loaded. I don't personally use mq2cast on the bard for anything when manually playing the bard so the unload of the plugin works for my situation. I just need to remember to unload it if I had it loaded for any other reason.

Question - attack breaks bard single target song on another mob?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back