• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Autobuff issue and rgmerc question (1 Viewer)

Skygod47

RedCents
637¢
Guys .. and gals :), having a issue in my effort to build a raid destroying army lol! Autobuff is working nicely (love it) but i have both windows up (songs/spells) but everything is showing in spells (including songs) i can't find how to split them? I am sure it's me lol .
Should i be using RGmercs macro or Lua? I am still trying to get my old head around Lua's lol
Can i get chase to work if i am using rg mercs? autofollow is ok but toons keep getting stuck etc

You can use either one, or both. I primarily use the macro, even though it's no longer supported. I have a bard that'll use the Lua, other classes the macro. My driver's are setup to control both versions.

If you're using the macro it's /rg chaseon. It will chase the main assist. If you want to chase a different character, you can /rg chaseon soandso.

Various settings for RGMercs Macro

If you're using the Lua, I recommend using the help command. /rgl help

There's a other command that help will reveal but might get overlooked. /rgl set show.

You can use either one, or both. I primarily use the macro, even though it's no longer supported. I have a bard that'll use the Lua, other classes the macro. My driver's are setup to control both versions.

If you're using the macro it's /rg chaseon. It will chase the main assist. If you want to chase a different character, you can /rg chaseon soandso.

Various settings for RGMercs Macro

If you're using the Lua, I recommend using the help command. /rgl help

There's a other command that help will reveal but might get overlooked. /rgl set show.
My bard never really seems to twist his full compliment so i will try him on Lua :) cheers mate

I made adjustments to my bards class file to have it work the way I wanted it to. If you notice a character not performing as expected, it's best to first make adjustments through the GUI and settings commands. If that doesn't work, you can open up its class file to see what's happening there. Reading it might give you a better understanding of how it's working, which might take you back to the GUI and settings commands to accomplish what you're wanting.

Discussion - Autobuff issue and rgmerc question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back