• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Autofire (1 Viewer)

mystang89

RedCents
I guess this could be both a question and a request.

I was just looking for a program that would enable autofire. The EQEmu I play doesn't have the autofire command so I wanted a program that would just click that button when I turned it on. That's all I want from it. Sounds like something that is out there or should I just keep getting larger callouses on my finger?

You could make a simple macro with /keypress 5 and put Range Attack in the number 5 keyslot on your hotbar. You could add /delay 5s or however long the delay is on a range attack and that would work just as well I would suppose.

I'm sure Maskoi or many others could write a quick macro to make you autofire in a more "complex" way.

AutoHotKey (google it) I did a whole writeup on it, I have used it for every game I have ever played to "toggle" spammable keys to save my keyboard/fingers/wrist/sanity

- - - Updated - - -

if you have level 2 access here I did the writeup here! Its level 2 so if you cannot see it, SUBSCRIBE to RedGuides and come see what else happens at level 2!

Question - Autofire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back