• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bash for warrior (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Can anyone tell me how to get Bash to work for my warrior? ive tried turning it on via /melee bash=on ive tried /melee bash=1 and for some reason I just cant get the little ass hat to Bash anyone know anything or am I just retarded :shrug:

Thanks in advance!

Ya I have done all of that Maskoi not sure what is going on. Im not doing Kiss assist just running him with MQ2 so it should only be a /melee thing right? I have even gone as far as to make sure and double check my shield to make sure it is an actual shield lol.

- - - Updated - - -

and Bash is on the Hotkey line

I have occasionally had problems with melee functions because of large mobs and the greater distance to melee. I know it sounds silly, but make sure your within range of the mob for Bash to work. If I remember right Bash has a fairly small range, like 15, 20 or 25.

Question - Bash for warrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back