• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Beastlord Bot program (1 Viewer)

Panelord

RedCents
Looking for some sort of macro/bot program for a beastlord so i can farm AAs while i work. I have no idea how to make them, and i was looking for a direct link to the download of one. its a 70 BL all spells, if that helps. thx!

/bump

I know this thread is old, but I'm desparate =p

Im dusting off my level 51 BST and would like to find a good bot macro for solo'ing him for LotD sessions.

I tried the mac linked above but didnt have much success with it. Does anyone have a copy of this macro that is working today? Or possible has worked recently so as it might not require much tweeking?

Or if somene has another BST macro for soloing I'd be interested in checking that out as well. I've seen he BeastHelper macro's on the MQ site, and they are all either for bot'ting extra DPS or raiding. Im just looking for a solo exp BST macro.

thanks in advance
dd

I saw the gm check in there does it auto camp ? and is there a do crack or something that lets you instacamp since new patch. so you could add in if health is at 10% instacamp to desktop so you wont die? instacamp=no 30 second delay. just some thoughts

datadog said:
/bump

I know this thread is old, but I'm desparate =p

Im dusting off my level 51 BST and would like to find a good bot macro for solo'ing him for LotD sessions.

I tried the mac linked above but didnt have much success with it. Does anyone have a copy of this macro that is working today? Or possible has worked recently so as it might not require much tweeking?

Or if somene has another BST macro for soloing I'd be interested in checking that out as well. I've seen he BeastHelper macro's on the MQ site, and they are all either for bot'ting extra DPS or raiding. Im just looking for a solo exp BST macro.

thanks in advance
dd

Did you change the name of the spells in the macro to the lvl 51 equivilent spells, that is... you dont have ice shard at 51 but i think you have like blizard blast or whatever. Same with your slows and stuff. and your pet name. Go thru the macro and change it up a bit that might help.Just a thought......i might be totally wrong too. im kinda new lol :))

Last edited:
insta camp has been an Mq function that is not been listed for a long time but it throws up red flags because it is a gm camp packet im perrty sure.

crazedfrolic said:
Did you change the name of the spells in the macro to the lvl 51 equivilent spells, that is... you dont have ice shard at 51 but i think you have like blizard blast or whatever. Same with your slows and stuff. and your pet name. Go thru the macro and change it up a bit that might help.Just a thought......i might be totally wrong too. im kinda new lol :)

I did go thru the code and modify for my spells etc. Seems pretty straightforward.

The macro runs, but behaves erratically. I tried starting it with the target name in quotes:

/mac nbh "an underbulk"

My bst just sat there and cycled thru clearing target and checking the pets status. I managed to manually target a mob, and pull it to camp. As soon as it hit me, and my pet attacked it, I immediately assisted the pet and started an odd dance twisting in circles around the mob. I think this may be related to the pets proc (Spirit of Wind has a HUGE pushback) pushing the mob behind me. The macro seems to want to keep the pet behind the mob, and coninously spins me around until it gets its way. The pet proc pushing the mob behind me gets pretty ugly. I'll try without spirit of wind later if I have time.

It seems like the core of my problems is either the event definitions, or the parameters passed to the subs. If I have some time I'll do a debug spew on it and see if I can figure something out.

My hope was that someone already had it tweaked. It seems like there is a drought for solo beastlord macs.

I am not really looking for an AFK macro, which is I believe what this is intended for. I dont mind pulling and keeping fresh mobs in the camp. Just looking to automate the pet, buffs, dots, slows etc.. hehe

Edit:
I forgot to mention another problem I had. I have "Spirit of Wolf" on my critical buff list, but the macro doesnt have any provision for indoor zones. I was in Echo Caverns testing this and as soon as SoW dropped it got hung in a loop casting SoW and giving the error "Cannot cast indoors". This is obviously fixable, but beyond my current macro crafting abilities.

Ok ive started playing with it a bit and got it semi working. For SOW i changed it to shrew and that works good now. changed the spells around. Sometimes he gets "stuck" prolly gonna need help alittle with that code. (still new) Now anyone know how to make the hotbuttons work with code. Perfection of spirit/bestial allignment etc.... Once I get it working perfect i will post my version but it will still need some changes depending on spell/aas that you have

I was doing some looking around and I could not find a beastbot mac. I was wondering if there was one that exsisted even if it was as simple as sending pet in and assiting mt. Of course it would be better if the macro could do buffs and slow and such, but even a basic one would be helpful. I am failry new to this forum, so I hope I am not breaking some sort of cardinal rule. I could be convinced to toss a few bucks out for someone who could help me with this issue. Thanks!

Beastlord Bot program

Users who are viewing this thread

Back