• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bone Chips (1 Viewer)

underdog

RedCents
33¢
im aware that RG realy isn't supporting Ragefire BUT... was hoping maybe some friends here in the community could tell me where if any merchants that sales bone chips or just suggestions of the best place to farm them . was thinking kurns .

Come on guys lets put on those thinking caps :) the best and fastest way . im thinking kurns or just buying them

1. RG fully supports Ragefire, its Phinny that is not supported.
2. Bonechips are not sold on vendors. Buy them or get a boneshear and make them.
3. Bone chips will not net you leveling EXP anymore

The bone chips quest gives less than 1% as much exp as it used to iirc. That said, if you want to farm bonechips, in Paineel all of the decaying skeletons all spawn from the same 2 spots. If you just farm those 2 spots they'll be spawning insanely fast.

well I know its not as good but still works

ok here is the actual numbers on how "well" it now works, before if you filled 10 bags with bone chips you got around 15,000 exp now same chips you get around 150 exp.... yes those numbers are accurate, it has been nerfed to death!

- - - Updated - - -

so when I put on my thinking cap it tells me not to farm bone chips for exp, try killing mobs for exp that's what my cap told me...

Question - Bone Chips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back