• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - boxes follow through zones (1 Viewer)

have not written a macro, but have seen similar questions elsewhere.

Rich (BB code):
/doors ["filter"]
Lists all doors in the zone, or those that match filter.

Rich (BB code):
/doortarget [id # | filter]
"Targets" a door for further manipulation (eg. /face door). The targeting of doors and items is invisible as doors and items will not show up in the target window. This is because the EQ servers started monitoring for targeting that is not possible through the normal client.

What that means is, you can either try to target a specific door, or simple type in "/doortarget" and it will target the closest door. Then "/click left door" to click the door (like mackal said)

if that doesn't work though you may need to figure out which door to target and click.

There's a setting somewhere... my enchanter will follow me through most zonelines even click the zonein for some HA's. I can't figure out how I set him up different than every other toon though, or why just him.

Question - boxes follow through zones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back