• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Boxing for crystals (1 Viewer)

Flaboop

RedCents
Anyone have any suggestions on boxing for DoN crystals? Are any classes better than others? I tried the gimblax one, but he was 75 and kicked my tail. My toons are 70 mage, 67 bst, 65 druid, 65 shammy, 65 cleric, 65 rogue, 65 SK, 70 Bard, 65 ranger. I have done creator, but takes me forever, and diving for lavarocks was ok, but is a bit of a pain. I used 6 chars for both and would like to cut it down to three or 4 since i have just 4 computers. six is just maddening lol
I have all these toons i have plvld, and they have crap gear lol, so i need some crystals to get them geared up! )

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

It used to be all so easy really but then them snviling little GM's caught on to what was going on and sony ended up changing the coding on the structure of a zone and what not. used to be able to just warp in the walls and cast away on creatures without a scratch being done to u. Now adays u really have to fight mobs...:( anyway about ure question if u can get one of the melee toons ya have over 13k hit points u should be able to take down gim pretty easily. now if that isnt acceptable then I would look into maybe something else that u could farm with a macro or something then just buy the crystals. or better yet if u know anything about macros just make one for a whole group for one of the missions then just run that puppy till u dont want to see another crystal ever lol. Now I am thinking u dont know how to macro so I am not sure what to say cause I am almost positive no one will make one for u lol I could be really wrong about that cause their are some great people at work here.

Yea i cant write macros, but i am gonna try to work on my SK. mostly i have been having the mage pet tank, but macros dont assist pets very well ( so i cant use them with zebober tanking lol. I have a ways to go with the sk, though. at 65 his unbuffed hp is <cough> 5k ( >>> runs and hides in shame <<< lol

Boxing for crystals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back