• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Boxing to Farm Krono on FV (1 Viewer)

Infamouz

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Is this a viable thing that people still do on Live, such as using MQ2 compiles and scripts to box farm items / plat to sell for Kronos? Thanks and all answers are appreciated

The problem is that all this farming just drives up the cost of Krono. The more money you have, the more they charge. Krono was about 250k 3 years ago. Now it is closer to 1.2 million or more. That's because people farm plat, buy them, then raise the price in game and resell.

The problem is that all this farming just drives up the cost of Krono. The more money you have, the more they charge. Krono was about 250k 3 years ago. Now it is closer to 1.2 million or more. That's because people farm plat, buy them, then raise the price in game and resell.

You shot the bulleyes from miles away. But thats classic MMORPG economy. People play the barter/auction system to make money instead of doing work. Not actually the people who farm plat but the demand for the krono and people who been playing market for years with tons of plat can control prices. Example Dusty Xp potions on FV. Use to be around 25kpop now they 450kish, they modified quest I know so not as easy to get but thats X18 price a year and half ago.

I personally would recommend farming Grounds on FV if you have the toons to do so. Or Crypt of Decay, Plane of Fire decent diamond drops. Also make shaman sell gate potions.

The people manipulating the barter/baz system do a lot more harm to the server economy then my tip of selling to a VENDOR. I know on my server there are 2 people that just sit and manipulate the system for real money (kroon sales outside eq) and never actually play the game, this is a job for them.

Boxing to Farm Krono on FV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back