• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - BUFFS=30 ? (1 Viewer)

Dethryn

RedCents
60¢
Can you have more then Buffs=20 (max 20) buffs to cast?
I tried to make it Buffs=21 all the way through Buffs=30 but KISSCHECK doesn't seem to pick these up, and after testing it, seemed like Buffs21-30 didn't cast either

Is 20 the max buffs u can have?

Also, AA skills that only last for 2-3 minutes as an attack buff, or discipline, with longer recasts, are these supposed to be 'buffs' ?

Thanks!

open kissassist.mac find /declare Buffs[20] change it to /declare Buffs[30]

You can put Disc in dps section they will only try and cast when the disc is ready. I put them in the AE section like

[AE]
AEOn=1
AERadius=40
AE1=Ruaabri's Fury|5|Mob
AE2=Savage Rage|5|Mob
AE3=Group Bestial Alignment|5|Mob
AE4=Fundament: Third Spire of the Savage lord|5|Mob

I also changed AE[5] to AE[15]

This is my SK one

[AE]
AEOn=1
AERadius=50
AE1=Explosion of Spite|2|Mob
AE2=Explosion of Hatred|2|Mob
AE3=Loathing Rk. II|4|Mob
AE4=Abhorrence|4|Mob
AE5=Repugnance Rk. II|3|Mob
AE6=Grelleth's Carapace Rk. II|3|Mob
AE7=Bonebrood Mantle Rk. II|5|Mob
AE8=Innoruuk's Dark Blessing|3|Mob
AE9=Deflection Discipline|8|Mob
AE10=NULL
AE11=NULL
AE12=NULL
AE13=NULL
AE14=NULL
AE15=NULL

William12 is right -- open the .mac file and do a control-F (find) for "declare" -- you will see numbers for buffs, healing, DPS, AE. Those are the numbers it provides space for (and thus, reads) in each .ini file. If you add your own lines without increasing that number first, anything past (for example, 15) will be ignored.

Here is a .txt file I saved to remind me of it when I do character setups:
[How the @#*% did you get all those slots? My KISS macro wont use all the extra entries!]
You obviously didn't RTFM, but I will help you anyway (this time).
Open your latest kissassist.mac file in your favorite text editor. Find the entries you want to increase using the find function (usually control + F in windows apps)

Search for
Code:
/declare buffs
/declare dps
/declare heals
/declare petbuffs
/declare burn
Each of these will have a number in parenthesis next to them, like so

Code:
/declare buffs(15)
Simply change the number to how many slots you want/need and save the macro. The next time you load/reload kissassist it will automatically add the entries to your INI if you havn't done it yourself already.

Question - BUFFS=30 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back