• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Button Presser (1 Viewer)

jhw668

No slaughter without laughter
RedCents
442¢
I am looking for something like the old autofire program that rangers used back in the day before /autofire was added into the game. Anyone have a running copy of it or something similar?

I want to mash a button really fast. While not directly related to macroquest and everquest I figured someone here might have something like that. I used to have a copy but lost it when my harddrive crashed a few years ago. Can't seem to find it anymore. Can't seem to find another program that replicates "When I press button X, mash button Y every Z seconds until I press button X again".

I want to mash a button really fast. While not directly related to macroquest and everquest I figured someone here might have something like that. I used to have a copy but lost it when my harddrive crashed a few years ago. Can't seem to find it anymore. Can't seem to find another program that replicates "When I press button X, mash button Y every Z seconds until I press button X again".
i use x-mouse control for some similar functionality, but there are a TON of different programs that will do the same thing, like voiceattack

Razer DeathAdder Essential is currently $24 on amazon and you can do it along with some minor macro'ing with the synapse software that installs when you plug it in. Pretty easy to do a simple fishing/foraging macro that works. I purchased/setup just for this reason.

That said, I have since gone back to using Autosofted's Keyboard Presser for such things. It's a bit convoluted to set up but once you have it ends up being less of a pain to use... IMO. you may find differently. A couple of notes on that though....

after installing it and configuring it how you want, it will stop working after 30 days. You probably also want to backup your config because that gets reset regularly too. simple 'reset' batch file makes this easy.

INI:
del "C:\Users\<local username>\AppData\Local\Autosofted License.txt"

copy "C:\Users\<local username>\Desktop\Autosofted Keyboard Presser Config.txt" C:\Users\<local username>\AppData\Local\Temp\

my config file:
INI:
Start/Stop Hotkey: {z}
Play Hotkey: {x}
Timer: 10000

Simple 'fish' macro where 'g' is bound to an autoinventory social macro, and 'f' is bound to a fishing hotkey. this can be loaded from the app.

INI:
Press g for 0 seconds Pause 1000 Milliseconds
Press f for 0 seconds Pause 13000 Milliseconds

Last edited:
Request - Button Presser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back