• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Call Subs based on class (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,324¢
It's likely a super simple snippet, but I couldn't find an example I could understand anywhere.
For my healer macro im getting to the point where I have a good amount of excess mana, and would like to use it for some nukes. I want to use the same script for any healer, and just have a /if to determine the class, and from there /goto a specific class sub.

I have this so far, but it can't parse the /ifs I put in for determining class.
Rich (BB code):
Sub Attack
/if (${Me.Class.ID}=2)
	/goto :ClericNuking
/if (${Me.Class.ShortName}==SHM)
	/goto :ShamanNuking
}
:ClericNuking
/for count_grp 0 to ${Group} 
/if (${Me.PctMana}>=${ManaToNuke}&&${Group.Member[${count_grp}].PctHPs}>${HealAtTANK}&&${Group.Member[${count_grp}].PctHPs}>${HealAtOTHER}&&${Group.Member[${count_grp}].PctHPs}>${HealAtSham}) {
/assist ${MainAssist}	
/call cast ${ClericNuke1} gem2
/goto :ClericNuking } else {
/goto :loop
}
:ShamanNuking
/for count_grp 0 to ${Group} 
/if (${Me.PctMana}>=${ManaToNuke}&&${Group.Member[${count_grp}].PctHPs}>${HealAtTANK}&&${Group.Member[${count_grp}].PctHPs}>${HealAtOTHER}&&${Group.Member[${count_grp}].PctHPs}>${HealAtSham}) {
/assist ${MainAssist}	
/call cast ${ShamanNuke1} gem2
/goto :ShamanNuking } else {
/goto :loop
}

Ive tried to use class short names, class ID, class full name. I just dont know the proper way to do it. Anyone impart some knowledge? Thanks a ton!

Question - Call Subs based on class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back