• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Can KissAssist/MQ Exclude a Comp? (1 Viewer)

RedWizard

RedCents
24¢
Good afternoon,

In a perfect scenario I'd have 2 characters running KissAssist and 1 being fully under my control.

Is this possible?

I realize that I can simply not use KissAssist on 1 account, but when I'm running MQ the character I'm controlling still engages the combat program. So in essence, I'm partially in control but once I hit my attack button I'm fighting the character on movement and the like.

So, is there a way to have MQ affect 2 of my installations but completely ignore the 3rd (unless requested)?

Thanks for your help.

:eq1 + :mq2 = ;)

Really what you want to do is go /melee save then go find your character ini file in the mq folder and add melee=0 stick=0 then it will not stick anymore. This way you can have the best of both worlds where its not sticking or meleeing but you can still have it auto kick and bash or what not if you set it up right for when you are meleeing if you dont want mq2 melee to do anything ever do the /melee save thing then set edit the ini file to how you want it make sure you have melee =0 and =0 on everything else you want off then in game /melee load

You can also leave stick=1 but add stickbreak=1 what this will do is do that auto sticking thing its doing right now but if you try to move it turns off stick for that fight. If you do it this way you can start the fight and focus on other things unless you want to move.

Third option is to type /melee off on the character that you don't want mq2 melee running on.

also a choice is to /unload on the "manual" account (I think I have the right syntax) which completely removes mq2 from that character. Not entirely sure how "manual" you wanted it to operate but it's a choice if you wanted it.

For the most part I want my 2nd and 3rd accounts to act like mercs while I play, and you've provided many different options at different levels of control.

Thank you all so much for clarifying the different options. =) I really appreciate it.

Question - Can KissAssist/MQ Exclude a Comp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back