• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Can you trade COTF/ROF keys? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,206¢
Is there actually a way to upgrade 18/20 account to full COTF 20/20 without paying for it yourself?
That is have someone else buy the expansion code and give it to you?

This was possible in earlier expansions before going into F2P model, but I see that plat sites are no longer offering keycodes for Everquest expansions.

I had the same problem myself, throught Steam you can buy one copy per account, meaning if you buy a copy, you need to add it to a steam then you can borrow the CD-Key. Ways to do it:

1- Create a Steam Account(new).
2- With your Steam Account(original) Buy CoF copy and gift it to the Steam Account(new), use the gift.
3- Go to Steam Account(new) Library, Eq should be showing, and there will be an option when you right click it "Show CD Code/CD Key", copy that.
4- Log in everquest.com, add promotion code and accept.
5- Done.

Repeat Process to get multiple COF Keys. Remember you cant buy 2 CoF Keys on same Steam account, it will block saying you already have one.

Just wanted to say it is working very well, but you need to keep making new Steam accounts to see CD key from each new gift as Rahz correctly noted you can not have two keys on one account.
Haven't tried deleting old one to get new one.

Can you trade COTF/ROF keys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back