• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Changing color of ground spawns on map? (1 Viewer)

mckonz

RedCents
110¢
Is there a way to change the default white color of ground spawns to a brighter color or turn down the brightness of the EQ map so the ground spawns are more visible? Having trouble seeing the ground spawns and collectibles. Probably an easy fix I am just not finding. Thanks in advance for the help folks.

Rich (BB code):
/mapfilter ground color 255 0 0

that will set your ground spawns to BRIGHT RED! change the 255 0 0 to and R G B you want it to show as

- - - Updated - - -

Rich (BB code):
/mapfilter ground color 240 127 0
is safety Orange, which is what I use....

- - - Updated - - -

Hot tip to get a color you like, open your toon with "I" click the button that says DYE at the bottom of your toon inventory. this will open the dye armor tab. select any color on the right and it will open a color pallet. These will show as the color AND the R G B numbers for it. you can then try a few out with the map pulled up and ground spawns displaying. It will update live so you can see what works for you.
A very popular one is also
Rich (BB code):
/mapfilter ground color 127 127 0

Question - Changing color of ground spawns on map?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back