• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Chanter Or Bard for All Knight Group (1 Viewer)

RedCents
770¢
Hey guys. I am going to create a new experimental group using 1x Paladin, 3x Shadowknights, Shaman, and either Bard or Chanter. This will be on a live server, and will be a 100% FTP group after I max level and AAs. Which do you think would be better for this group out of the Bard and Chanter?

Last edited:
This made me think of a different all-knight group that might work, PAL PAL PAL PAL NEC ENC. Necro makes things undead, paladins slaughter them, enchanter does haste/slow/clarity/crowd control, and the paladins all do stuns and heals and combat rezzes. Would it work any better or worse than using SKs?

Bard is an insane DPS once you get to the point in progression with knight specific 2hrs. SK are often top DPS in the game atm, but a huge chunk of that is due to bard.

That's the big trade off, DPS(bard) vs group survivability (enc)

Discussion - Chanter Or Bard for All Knight Group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back