• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Character transfers (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,714¢
Hi all:

Just a quick queston, will DBG allow characters to transfer from one account to another account (same server)? If so then how do you request it from them? Petition?

Thanks

its there under serices is "Character Transfer Token" its a blue globe with a purple arrow going around it

- - - Updated - - -

I move toons all the time to their own account from my yearly one to a ftp one when they get max aa

It's not, on any of my 9 accounts. Some F2P, some Krono only and some credit card. I did transfer a toon before, so I know it should be there, but it's not. Not on search function either. :(

6 of mine are gold and 3 are F2P, it's basically 3 credit card, 3 pure krono and 3 F2P accounts. None of them have it. Suppose I have to petition it. :(

Edit; I just figured why this probably doesn't show up at all. I play on FV and transfers off-server isn't possible. A support ticket should solve this.

Question - Character transfers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back