• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - chat color change back to default (1 Viewer)

stvski

Its in that place where I put that thing that time
RedCents
1,236¢
I change my /who command chat color to yellow to read easier - several times now it changes back to default without me changing it
It also not right away.. I may log back in several times and its fine then boom its changed- same thing happens with enhanced vision too

anyone else have this issue

eq has stupid settings spread all over different kinds of ini files, the settings you mention, i believe is in the shared eqclient.ini

so if you log in a couple guys, and change the color on one, thne log him out and then after he is logged out, log one of the others out, its gonna be like hey i have this setting like this, lets save it cause we logging out.

and then you just overwrote the setting you made on the first guy

i suggest try logging in one toon only, make your changes, zone, then /camp desktop

Question - chat color change back to default

Users who are viewing this thread

Back