• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Chatty MQ2 Window (1 Viewer)

Panda

RedCents
175¢
This started happening recently, so I'm quite certain it is something I did, but I am not sure what.

My MQ2 window becomes very very chatty, looking like it is echoing out line after line of the macros I am currently running for my warrior. Has anyone seen this before and know where I should be looking to find a fix?

MQ2.JPG

I really need to enable logging....

Digging back through all of my .inis and my shits, I finally found an unbracketed ability for one of my holyshits.

holyshit18=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[No Time to Bleed]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc No Time to Bleed

As soon as I added the bracket right after No Time to Bleed, the errors went away.

Besides being extra careful, is there any way to run a check on the mq2melee options to find issues like this?

I really need to enable logging....

Digging back through all of my .inis and my shits, I finally found an unbracketed ability for one of my holyshits.

holyshit18=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[No Time to Bleed]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc No Time to Bleed

As soon as I added the bracket right after No Time to Bleed, the errors went away.

Besides being extra careful, is there any way to run a check on the mq2melee options to find issues like this?

I am not aware of any way to test holy/downs from mq2melee.

Chatty MQ2 Window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back