• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Cleric Shits (1 Viewer)

666sickness666

RedCents
Hey guys. I'm looking for some cleric shits.

A group heal shit based upon sum of groups health would rock!
Or perhaps a list of all the commands a holy/downshit may use
Thanks!

I do have level 2. I've been reading to learn to write my own down/holy's but i haven't found a list of the TLO or whatever they're called all of the commands/checks inside of the (){}[] and so on

Its Kind of hard to do Group health avg since there can be up to 6 people. You usually have to greate a loop to do that which holy/down shits don't really support.

is there a way to tell the shits who to target?
like a command that says target puller? or target ma? or mt? or group member 4 for example?

oh, also. is there a !${<?>.Song/Buff[blah blah blah Rk. blah]} /cast "blah blah blah Rk. blah that checks my target?

I'm trying to make a cleric basically do what i do. i want it to cast Elixir when fight start(he does) but i can't find a way to make him not cast it again, since it will override itself and cast me outta mana. here's a look at what i've been working on

[MQ2AASpend_Settings]
AutoSpend=1
BruteForce=0
BankPoints=0
[MQ2AASpend_AAList]
[MQ2Rez]
Soundfile=G:\EQ\MQ2\mq2rez.wav
Accept=1
[MQ2Melee]
bash=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=0
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=0
downflag8=1
enrage=1
facing=1
infuriate=1
plugin=1
resume=75
stickrange=75
synergy=0
yaulp=0
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Song[Aura of Divinity Effect].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Aura of Divinity"
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Song[Aura of the Reverent Effect].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Aura of the Reverent RK. II"
downshit2=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<80 && ${Target.PctHPs}>45 && ${Cast.Ready[Reverent Light Rk. II]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Reverent Light RK. II"
downshit3=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Target.PctHPs}>85 && ${Spell[Reverent Elixir Rk. II].Stacks} && ${Cast.Ready[Reverent Elixir Rk. II]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Reverent Elixir Rk. II"
downshit4=NULL
downshit5=NULL
downshit6=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<80 && ${Target.PctHPs}>45 && !${Cast.Ready[Fraught Renewal Rk. II]} && ${Cast.Ready[Fervent Renewal Rk. II]}) /cast "Fervent Renewal Rk. II"
downshit7=NULL
downshit8=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<80 && ${Target.PctHPs}>45 && !${Cast.Ready[Fraught Renewal Rk. II]} && !${Cast.Ready[Fervent Renewal Rk. II]} && !${Cast.Ready[Frenzied Renewal Rk. II]} && ${Cast.Ready[Reverent Light Rk. II]}) /cast "Reverent Light Rk. II"
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=0
holyflag4=0
holyflag5=0
holyflag6=0
holyflag7=0
holyflag8=0
holyflag9=0
holyflag10=0
holyflag11=0
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>85 && ${Cast.Ready[Reverent Elixir Rk. II]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Reverent Elixir Rk. II"
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>87 && ${Cast.Ready[Promised Reformation]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Promised Reformation"
holyshit2=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>70 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Cast.Ready[Reverent Light Rk. II]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Reverent Light RK. II"
version=7.050

- - - Updated - - -

or even maybe a way to select an extended target #.

sorry for all the questions but thanks for the replies

Question - Cleric Shits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back