• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Collector's Chest: Dolls (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,167¢
This is an achievement under General - Vanity. You will not usually see it listed there unless you have started this by opening a Figurine Collector's Doll chest.

They are fairly rare to find in game nowadays. There is another set that is Figurine Collectors Chest: Denizens which is a more common drop but still not a very common drop.

However you can trade them and and buy/sell them and the chests in the baz on all live servers. There are 2 groups in the "Doll" set. You only get one "plushie" per chest you open and its totally random. I will post a tip on completing this for all your alts at the end.

1725635455137.pngThese are are the Bellikos Plushies: Angry, Sinister, Malevolent, Vile and Ominous.

So if your into collecting these this is how you do it for main and alts. You usually have to open 1 chest to get it started so save a chest for each character you want to get the ach on.

After that it does not matter which plushie comes out of the chest or if you buy them all in the baz or trade with friends. Just having each plushie in your inventory will count. They are tradeable so just pass around the set. However you do need to have them all in your inventory at one time to get the final plushie. You can sell the duplicates or use them in your housing. But keep a set for future alts.

I know someone was looking for some puppet type figures for their housing and while these would work, they might be too rare to try and find them specifically since its all random. It might be easier to snap up the puppet looking ones if someone sells them in the baz.

where do these drop, I have never seen them?
Totally random any zone, but it seems to be the most around level 70 ish. They were introduced in 2013 and used to sell the marketplace but I have not seen them for years in that.

. Look in the baz on your server since there is usually a couple for sale.

This link below is the other common chests called Figurine Collectors Chest: Denizeon

do these still drop? the post linked said ...

"Collect them all quickly! The items will no longer drop in game after September 23, 2013 at 11:59 pm PDT"

do these still drop? the post linked said ...

"Collect them all quickly! The items will no longer drop in game after September 23, 2013 at 11:59 pm PDT"
yes, they still drop but are rare. Not as rare as Beryl Hero's Forge armor though. I got one this year. The rest I buy from the baz so I know others are getting them

yes, they still drop but are rare. Not as rare as Beryl Hero's Forge armor though. I got one this year. The rest I buy from the baz so I know others are getting them
someone i know was trying to farm those hero forge drops, they believed they had the trivial loot thing where you needed to be able to get xp from the mobs for it to drop, is this something simular? It was never confirmed for the hero forge but would explain some of the rarity.

someone i know was trying to farm those hero forge drops, they believed they had the trivial loot thing where you needed to be able to get xp from the mobs for it to drop, is this something simular? It was never confirmed for the hero forge but would explain some of the rarity.
Not really TLC on these but they do seem to drop more in certain zones. I am 125 and that one I got this year was in a lower zone. They are just really random global.

TLC is when the chances of something dropping are increased if you are no higher than dark blue to the mobs.

The Beryl and I think its Bixie or Dark Elf HF is TLC and for those not only do you need to be fighting blue con mobs but those are also limited to hot zones and are not global drops. They supposedly increased the drop rate on Beryl's a few months ago but I have not seen any increase.

Tip - Collector's Chest: Dolls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back