• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - COMBINE W/ Destroy? (1 Viewer)

Infiniteye

BANNED
RedCents
104¢
I have been using the combine mac for some time now and i have two toons who are 300 in all general TSs but I want moer!

I am working on my third guy and well, I wish there was a combine & destroy function. I realize that not every TS item is not worth jack, and worth selling back for some profit. but combines in pottery etc. are worthless unless fired and or still not even worth anything. While trying to turn and burn items while burning a drought of the craftsman potion I'd like to be able to just destroy some of the items I make. How can I add in the ability to do that to the combine mac? I'd prefer to just destroy items because having items in inventory while in speed TS mode just slows me down when I need to clear out and buy/retrieve more TS items from my houses/bank/parcel box.

Thanks for any help and have a good Saturday!

I normally use mq2cursor for that. Put what you want to destroy on cursor and use

Rich (BB code):
/cursor 0
/cursor on

Keep the inventory window closed while doing commands and it'll destroy before the mac can inventory it. Once you are done and want to remove the item from being auto destroyed open inventory window, place one on cursor and enter

Rich (BB code):
/cursor remove

There is.
Put the item on your cursor to get the item id by typing /echo ${Cursor.ID}and enter the item id into the macro in these 2 lines
Rich (BB code):
/if (${Cursor.ID}==60785) /destroy

Rich (BB code):
#event OutOfStuff "Sorry, but you don't have everything you need for this recipe in your general inventory." 

Sub Main 
:Loop 

:ClearCursor 
    /if (${Cursor.ID}) { 
        /delay 10
        /autoinventory 
        /goto :ClearCursor
    } 

/notify TradeskillWnd CombineButton leftmouseup 
    /doevents
    /delay 10
    /notify TradeskillWnd AutoInvButton leftmouseup
/goto :Loop 

/return 

Sub Event_OutOfStuff 
/endmacro 
/return

I'll give this a try when i do pottery again, thanks sym and maskoi. It's just so annoying when you're making things that don't stack or that have no value and you just want to TS like the wind! :) :rc

Quick note ... make sure the "Make All" button isnt selected ... it will still inventory items set to destroy before macro can destory them.
The "make all" button destroys the usefulness of /mac combine, because even after ending the macro it will continue making them. Good tip on disabling that check, I've noticed.
Lately I've been doing a combine mac, and then running sellstuff mac; leaving the sell guy open and the crafting tool open (like PoK brewing and jewelry) so that I can sell/combine without moving or changing windows. Running the sellstuff mac will stop the combine mac.

If ever I get into writing macros, I want to combine both macros. Less manual intervention that way.

Question - COMBINE W/ Destroy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back