• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Computer advice (1 Viewer)

Beca38

RedCents
30¢
Hello all,
I'm seeking some advice on what kind of PC I can get my son for Christmas. Time is running out and I am on a low budget due to a fire we just recently had. What am I looking for to cut out or cut back on the lag in EverQuest? Would a Dell Inspiron 3847 Intel Core i5 4460 Processor 8GB memory 3.4Gh 6MB Cache be fine? The graphics card is Intel HD Integrated though. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

go to walmart get a best cpu they have in your range but like a hp or dell then pop a powersupply and a vid card in it and bam gaming machine for cheap. just be sure it has 4 memory slots for upgrading memory
also dont forget staples or office depot sell computers as well but trick is any of those machines will be decent but you need to pop in a video card and better power supply because most cases they only have a 350 watt what is price range ?

My computer is from 2008. It only has 4gb memory and the stock integrated video card. It's an AMD 9100 Quad-core. I can 4 box just fine, but I consider myself a slow zoner. Using FPS helps so you may mention that to him.

Question - Computer advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back