• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Constantly going AFK (1 Viewer)

Dethryn

RedCents
60¢
Why are my characters all going AFK suddenly (Kiss Assist would never let this happen before)

My AFK Tools are Set correctly, but this should be automatically taken care of for everyone and not part of the options

[AFKTools]
AFKHelp=AFKGMAction=0 Off, 1 Pause Macro, 2 End Macro, 3 Unload MQ2, 4 Quit Game
AFKToolsOn=1
AFKGMAction=3
AFKPCRadius=150
CampOnDeath=1
ClickBacktoCamp=0

I dont understand why this is happening, im pretty sure none of these options have anything to do with why my chars keep getting AFK up on them while they fighting

PS~ 2nd question - What is ClickBackToCamp ??? :)

Thanks

The afk thing is in the game options. Do Ctrl +O and on the general tab, scroll waaaay down because it is hidden.

Click back to camp means if you have a campfire down and you somehow die, if you are not rezzed, you will click back to camp.

is there any way to counter the auto afk with anything in MQ2?

Should just be a one time setting in your options in game and you wouldn't have to worry about MQ2 making those adjustments. Now there might be a way to combat this through MQ2 though, but I myself just did the change in options and now I'm back to where I was before that patch.

which changes did you make? Am looking at the options now.

Thanks

This is what eqgeek posted:
The afk thing is in the game options. Do Ctrl +O and on the general tab, scroll waaaay down because it is hidden.

I'm not in front of my laptop at home and can't talk you on specifically, but I had to scoll down as well to see the new options to turn the AFK stuff off.

Question - Constantly going AFK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back