• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Deleting a new Free 100 Heroic? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
252¢
Has anyone deleted one of the new free ones yet? I am curious if I can still use it on another character/server on the same account. OR if its gone like the original Free 85 are. I am guessing same rules still apply about the plat and consumables. I would be likely using on a new server anyways, so oh well about the plat. Has anyone actually tried deleting one or seen a dev answer? I looked but could not find.

I did last year. And I got it back minus currency.

If you upgrade from 85 to 100 you get it back as well.

It may have changed. I can test when I get home.

They, the devs, stated long ago that the only Heroic that cannot be remade is the original one from 2014. And even if you tried that one you would get a message warning you

From Rosh: going forward (from the first one given out that you cannot re make) all Heroic character given out free will act as a purchased Heroic and can be deleted and reused.

I did last year. And I got it back minus currency.

If you upgrade from 85 to 100 you get it back as well.

It may have changed. I can test when I get home.
Burd, last year was before the Free ones that came out in March 16 with Anniversary. I know paid ones can and has been that way for a long time since the 85s came out.

The free ones given with anniversary this year can also be deleted and you get the heroic slot back. As someone else said the only heroic you cannot delete and get back is the original 85 ones that were given long ago.

The free ones given with anniversary this year can also be deleted and you get the heroic slot back. As someone else said the only heroic you cannot delete and get back is the original 85 ones that were given long ago.
Thanks Syl and everyone. I was considering deleting the 100's I made on FV and remaking on another server. I am lucky I got my accounts back as it was.

and by long ago, he means with the COTF expansion and the invention of the Heroic Adventures/Heroic AA.
I made 3 of those in 2014 and still have and use all 3. I wish I had made about 20 of them. They're all silver accts so 5 OS missions and use of gen chat. I wouldn't delete them anyway as one is now my core group shaman and another is core group bard and the 3rd is a 2nd mage I run a lot.

Discussion - Deleting a new Free 100 Heroic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back