• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Determining the identity of a window & button for /notify (1 Viewer)

RedCents
25¢
I'm trying to run a loop that decays corpses automatically using the /decaycorpse in-game command, but I'm not sure where to find the name of the window and button for the confirmation window that pops up. I tried the ${Window} member but it only returned null. Is there a list documented somewhere or a method of determining the name of the window and button from the UI?

EDIT: Realized I could trawl through the EQUI files and use guess & check to find the right window. Still, is there a better way?

easy way is to just troll the EQUI files to find the one you need other then that there is a /window list that will list all 96 ui fragments in the mq window then scoll and find the one you need then once you know what it is /window "insert ui fragment name" list and it will list all info on that ui piece. could also try opening the ui fragment in game and type /window open i think will list out open ui fragments but never could get it to list just the open ui pieces it would still list them all. and the button will be as it is listed ie close would be /notify "ui fragment main section" "ui sub fragment" "actual piece your using" leftclick or can look in the parcel mac i made and can see what i did to use each part of the windows.

Question - Determining the identity of a window & button for /notify

Users who are viewing this thread

Back