• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Do you prefer one or the other? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,157¢
I noticed today as I was doing some maintenance on my accounts that I have a few of each class scattered around. But there seems to be one favorite that finally wound up being the one I play the most. Example: I have 4 Beastlords in various levels but there is one that I play most often. Not sure what makes him more attractive than the other ones I made :shrug:

So putting aside the fact of which account they are on or what level they are do you have duplicate versions of your characters? I ruled out ones I keep that are under level 10 to use for the tutorial or the ones I have for TLC or to imbue gems.

Just a fun post to lighten things up!

Same with me for Beastlords, I thought it was cause shes big booby, so nice visual of hot babe kicking ass...but then I made another one cause the class is fun, and leveled her up to max..I saw POWAH, so that one became my favorite. For wars, its a visual I think..hes a Red frog..haha. I generally don;t enjoy the froglok races so much cause armor looks sucky on them, but the red one strikes my fancy I guess over my other warriors. odd? yeah. Yes duplicates of most.

shaman and druid and war, and rog, i have several
paladins too but that was just for fun

i used to main a ranger and love him, but cant really get into playing other rangers

IRL - Do you prefer one or the other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back