• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Does anyone think you can do a EoK or RoS raid (1 Viewer)

RedCents
178¢
Hey guys just wanted to see you thought on this. With the less amount of people today with a lvl 120 cap. How many groups would you need? or maybe just 1 box group to so RoS cactus raid or maybe EoK raid. Let me get ur thoughts on this plz. Thanks you all.

Why take in 6 when u can take in 54

I dont think you could one grp Cactus. Too much happening and you wouldnt have enough dps with one grp. Yes you can pretty much ignore the 200K ae now, but I think you will still struggle.
Take in 54 and this raid is a blast.

My friend and I, both running a group and half each (so 3 groups) did Cactiki and Lceam raids multiple times at 115, cactus was tough and we had a couple times of wipes if we got out of control.

I'd say Lceam would still take at least 2 groups as there are 2 different area's being attacked at the same time.. on Cactus probably would depend on how well geared your guys are, our main groups were partially CoV raid geared.

Discussion - Does anyone think you can do a EoK or RoS raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back