• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

downtime again 09/21 (1 Viewer)

salomo

RedCents
Scheduled Downtime
Scheduled EverQuest Server Maintenance 9/21/2005 4:00am

Main

All EverQuest English language servers will be coming down at 4:00 AM PDT (-7 UTC) on Wednesday 9/21/2005 for an update. Estimated downtime is 5 hours.

The EverQuest Operations Team

lol of course it is I believe I stated they would be patching again soon :P oh well I prolly wont be playing EQ to much longer unless I find a new exploit lol

I bet they reduce the exp you get for them, but don't reduce the bugs or that nifty little 53 day lockout timer.

When they are done with it, no one is going to want to do anything in their new zones because they suck.

Wouldn't it be funny if they "fix" it and no one goes there anymore?

Wouldn't it be funny if they "fix" it and no one goes there anymore?

But isn't that the "Sony" way?

It's impossible to believe that after so much beta testing, that some of these "exploits" or "bugs" were not seen or known about. I am a firm believe that sony does this on purpose. It happens on every expansion. The leave these in or intentionally put them there strictly so they can get enough new accounts to cover the costs of making the expansion. Once they feel they have that, here comes the nerf stick claiming "OH! we must have overlooked this bug!"

downtime again 09/21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back